28th January 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Agriculture related jobs in State Government?

After completing my bsc ag which kind of job can i get in state government and their post...job related to state government related to my area of Agriculture?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any government jobs for biotechnology engineers? Which are the companies related to it?
  2. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. How may I get a government job related to my stream? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year, IT stream) with 75% aggregate marks. Is there any job related to my stream available in public sector banks? How may I get details for the same?
  4. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  5. Is there 20% reservation for Tamil medium candidate?
  6. Job which I can get after B.Tech food biotechnology?
  7. What shall I do after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics except Teaching?
  8. How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate
  9. What kind of jobs are there for an Agriculture Graduate after completing BSc Agriculture?
  10. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  11. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  12. What are the government jobs related to mechatronics engineering field?
  13. Where can I get details for IT and banking related government jobs?
  14. What are the state government jobs available for Civil Engineers?
  15. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  16. Can I apply for Indian Army after completing M.Pharm?
  17. Previous papers of DMRC for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the possible government jobs after B.Tech IT? Are there any IT related subjects in UPSC exam?
3rd February 2014, 07:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Agriculture related jobs in State Government?

Graduation in Agriculture gives you a very good career in future.Because day by day the importance of Agricultural relations increasing gradually.So you can find both Government and Private job for you.Since the agriculture is globalist ,being an Agricultural student you no need to worry about your career.

You can find your employment in the following fields such as, Health farms,Hotels,and more.You can find your role as Pathologist,breeder,Economic Botanist,Research Engineer,Agronomist,Agro-Meteorologist.If you want you can do a research in Indian Council of Agricultural Research.

As you are from the B.Sc Degree,you can find your accurate jobs in Banking sector.There are many jobs offered by Finance sector seed companies,breeding farms,Banks,State Bank of India,Reserve Bank of India and some nationalised banks.If you complete your post graduation then you may go for the roles such as Rural Development Officers,Field Officers,Probationary Officers and Agricultural Officers.

You can find your job in Seed companies,reconstructing rural areas in agricultural machinery,Farm structures,Power,Soil and Water conservation and rural electrification and more.International level the Food and Agriculture Organisation recruits the candidates for fulfilling the vacancies.

Garain and seed processing,food processing,Production ,Poultry packing,dairy processing,textiles,fibers,fertiliser and lime ,pesticides companies recruiting the Agricultural graduates in large number.So other than those jobs you may apply for the Jobs such as Union Public Service Commission,Combined Defense Services and more.
6th February 2014, 12:07 PM
thivya.ravi

i have finished msc microbiology and i want a goverment job what should i do for that
8th November 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Agricultural BSc from Annamali university in year 2011-12 to 2014-15 in my second year it was recognized by ICAR Am I eligible for AP government jobs. Ram
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?