22nd November 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Government job details in government sector?

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. Sir I want the govt. job in govt. sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector bank after passing 12th with 61% marks?
  3. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  4. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  5. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  7. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  8. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  9. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  10. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  11. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  13. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Welder Engineer?
  16. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
  17. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  18. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
23rd November 2015, 06:47 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job details in government sector?

There are so many government jobs in government sector. For getting a government job, a candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria for the exam and crack the various stages of that exam in order to get the job.

Some of the exams at bachelor's degree with passing percentage of marks:

1. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

2. Civil Services exam.

3. Indian Forest Services exam.

4. IBPS and SBI PO and Clerk exam.

5. Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam etc.

If you have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university then you can apply for the above exams.
23rd November 2015, 01:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job details in government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. Sir I want the govt. job in govt. sector?

There are many jobs in government sector for the candidates who studied from 10th to PhD.

The jobs are available in government sectors, Public Sector Undertakings, Nationalised Banks etc.

For all the jobs the aspirant has to appear for a competitive examination after clearing that there will be interview before appointment.

The jobs are available in many banks, the eligibility will be graduation.

Many of the nationalised banks recruit candidates through IBPS.

There are also vacancies in Ordinance factory, Muradnagar, Ministry of Defence, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology,
NIAB, TNPSC, Odisha SSC, Naval Dockyard, Kolkata Port trust, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Tamilnadu Agricultural University,
Military Engineering Service, Bihar SSC, Kerala Forest Research Institute, Kolkata Police, UPSC, SAIL, University of Delhi,
Government of Assam, Punjab Agricultural University etc.

The aspirant has to check the employment news paper and websites for more job vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?