2nd November 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get any government job in fashion industry?

Hi,

This is himaja. i completed bsc fashion technology.can i get any government job in based to fashion industry, how can i apply that ? please help me with the complete information on the same. Awaiting to get the answer soon on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  2. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  3. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  4. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
  5. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the chances to get a government job in Textile industry? I have completed my Post Graduation diploma in fashion designing
  7. How can I get a government job if I have completed PG diploma course in fashion designing course?
  8. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  9. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  10. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  11. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  12. How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?
  13. How can I get a government job after doing diploma in fashion designing?
  14. How can I get government job after fashion designing course from ITI?
  15. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  16. Is it possible for me to get government job in fashion designing?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
31st May 2017, 11:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get any government job in fashion industry?

Most of the fashion related government jobs are in the field of teaching only. There are many national institutes of fashion technology, which require lecturers for teaching. You can apply for them, after completing masters.

Other than this, you won't get much jobs in government sector. You will mostly get jobs in private sector only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?