3rd May 2011, 12:20 AM
Mahesh_51

What are the government jobs for 12th standard students(SC category)?

Hi sir, what are the government jobs with 12th standard undes SC catagory. Can you list the jobs

13th July 2011, 03:14 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the government jobs for 12th standard students(SC category)?

Hi Mahesh,

Being you are 12th standard, please continue your study for 3-4 years.Then only your life can be an comfortable one. If your economic condition is low, you can opt for education loan. That too you are SC candidate, many government colleges are there.
There are many fields after 12th.

ARTS and Science courses:

1.B.Sc., Computer Science
2.B.Sc.,Mathematics
3.B.Sc.,Physics
4.B.Sc.,Chemistry
5.BCA (computer Application)
6.BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
7.B.Com (Commerce)

In Engineering Branch:

1.ECE
2.EEE
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
5.IT(Information Technology)
6.B.Tech
in B.Tech many major available. Choose any one like Bio-medical engineering etc.,

Other than many computer courses are also there.
And Medical field MBBS also present.

So,mahesh i kindly request to study more.

All the best.
14th July 2011, 06:26 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the government jobs for 12th standard students(SC category)?

Hi Mahesh,

My kind suggestion, please do your higher studies. Being an SC student you can easily get educational loan. so, study. Then you opt for job.

There are many fields after 12th.

ARTS and Science courses:

1.B.Sc., Computer Science
2.B.Sc.,Mathematics
3.B.Sc.,Physics
4.B.Sc.,Chemistry
5.B.Sc., Animation
6.BCA (computer Application)
7..BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
8..B.Com (Commerce)

In Engineering Branch:

1.ECE
2.EEE
3.Civil
4.Mechanical
5.IT(Information Technology)
6.B.Tech
in B.Tech many major available. Choose any one like Bio-medical engineering etc.,

Other than many computer courses are also there.
And Medical field MBBS also present.

All the best for your glowing career.
27th July 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passed xii standard and score 55% can I get any job without further studies?
29th July 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i completed engg ece with 52% and i am not interested in further studies i want to be settle in govt sector can u guide me...please...
31st July 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying in B.Sc medical 2nd year can i do govt job with my study plz tell me . Rply
18th August 2011, 11:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh_51 View Post
Hi sir, what are the government jobs with 12th standard undes SC catagory. Can you list the jobs
Dear friend,

After 10+2 you have lots of scope so you have to join in any of the below departments like

1)engineering diploma
2)lic agent
3)defense job
4)ITI
5)RAILWAY TICKET COLLECTOR.
6)BANK CLERICAL JOB
7)DIPLOMA IN DANCE AND MUSIC
8)primary school teacher jobs.
9)PSC group D exam.

all the best
21st August 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
iN MPPET I HAVE SCORING 68 MARKS AND I AM S.C. CANDIDATE CAN I GET AN GOVT. ENGINEERING COLLEGE FROM ANYWHERE IN M.P. pLZ GIVE THE THE ANSWER IMMETIATLY. I SHALL BE GTETEFUL TO YOU. THANK U
sHAILJA
17th October 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'am Jnanendra Kumar T.V, finishing MCA in 2011 batch,if you have requirement please inform me

Email id:[email protected]
18th October 2011, 12:37 AM
chandni kumari 26

hi,
there are many job in government sector like -ssc(staff selection commission),in railway,job in bank,one suggestion from me,in startng if you will not get any government job ,at least try in also in private sector,yu must get good job with good salary then after you keep trying in government job.due to this you can fill up more and more application for this job.
Best wishes.
17th November 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am completed B.Tech with 71% i want 2 be settle n a govt sector. can u guide me......
29th December 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my ug computer science , right now i am second year ,i need a govt job ,did i eligible for this.
27th February 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir my 12th percentage is 54.8 i am sc candidate i want to become a pilot can i become or not?Please tell me.
3rd March 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to get job after 12th so tell me best job of govt.
28th November 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, what are the government jobs with 12th standard undes SC catagory. Can you list the jobs[/QUOTE]
29th January 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i m doing btech from dtu but i wnt to do job bcoz of my family problem
26th September 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2 science with 70% and i need a computer job,is there any job for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?