13th June 2021, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hindi medium commerce student can become IFS Officer (Foreign Services)?

Can i become an IFS Officer (Foreign Services) after passing 12th in commerce stream and i'm Hindi medium student so can i be IFS officer in future due to hindi medium and commerce?

15th June 2021, 04:54 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Hindi medium commerce student can become IFS Officer (Foreign Services)?

Yes, Hindi medium commerce student can become IFS Officer (Foreign Services).

Any graduate is eligible for Indian Foreign Service exams.

You should start preparing for exam with different mock test, previous year questions and coaching classes.

Your age should be less than 31 years at the time of recruitment.

Candidate's final selection will be done through interview.
15th June 2021, 08:54 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Hindi medium commerce student can become IFS Officer (Foreign Services)?

Yes you can become an IFS Officer being a hindi medium commerce student. COMMERCE candidate cant apply for IFS. must have degree with botany/zoology/physics/chemistry/sociology/geology/statistics/maths/animal husbandry & veterinary sciences as at least one main subjects. or degree with agriculture/forestry or Engineering.
15th June 2021, 09:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hindi medium commerce student can become IFS Officer (Foreign Services)?

To be an IFS (Indian Forest Service) officer, you are required to qualify the Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year.

Further, the minimum education required for appearing in the Civil Services examination is a graduation degree in any stream in any medium from a recognized university.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream even in Hindi Medium, you are eligible for appearing in the Civil Services examination and therefore to become an IFS officer by qualifying the same examination after completing your graduation degree course in any stream of your choice as stream and medium of academic degree does not matter as far as the eligibility for the Civil Services examination is concerned.

For more details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2021, 09:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as Foreign officer, the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree form a recognised university. There is no limitation on the discipline of bachelor degree to appear for the examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages. So, you are eligible to appear for the examination. The examination is conducted in the three stages.

For more information about the examination pattern and syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?