31st May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in MECL Sampling Technician recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for MECL Sampling Technician recruitment 2018. Can I know the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Kindly let me know about the process asap.

1st June 2018, 08:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in MECL Sampling Technician recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for MECL Sampling Technician Recruitment 2018:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no fee applicable to apply for MECL Sampling Technician Recruitment 2018.

In order to apply for this recruitment, you are required to visit the "Career page" of the official website and then make sure that you meet the required eligibility criteria, educational qualification and experience and age criteria.

Once you enter career page, then go to "Application Form" and then click on "Apply Online". Here you are required to fill up the application form carefully and upload signature and photograph.

>> Starting date to apply online - 18th June, 2018

>> Last date for receiving applications - 17th July, 2018

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Corrigendum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?