23rd September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in DRDO being a Diploma Engineer?

Dear Friends,
Now I have passed my Diploma in Engineering and I want to join DRDO. I want to get job there. Please help me to know that how can I get job there? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Job vacancy in DRDO for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pay scale and post availability in DRDO for CSE Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  3. How can I join DRDO being Diploma Engineer? -- [New]
  4. How can I get job in DRDO if pursuing 3rd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Is DRDO a suitable post or job after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in DRDO entrance exam from Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  7. DRDO Diploma Metallurgical Engineering papers and reference books?
  8. How to get a job in DRDO after completing MSc Genetics?
  9. Eligibility to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  10. Procedure to apply for job in DRDO for B.Tech Engineer?
  11. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO BU? What to study for the DRDO BU entrance?
  12. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO? Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer
  14. Is diploma engineer from electronics and telecom branch eligible for the exams of DRDO?
  15. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Eligibility to apply for job in DRDO CEPTAM being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  17. Application procedure for diploma course in Civil Engineering?
  18. What should I study B.Tech/M.Tech to get job in DRDO? Among Electrical, Mechanical and Computer Engineering what should I opt for this job?
10th January 2016, 07:21 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How can I get job in DRDO being a Diploma Engineer?

Sorry to say that you are not eligible to join DRDO-Defense Research and Development Organisation after completing your Diploma in Engineering.

You have to get initially you Bachelor Degree in Engineering field. GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test of Engineering is the Engineering entrance exam conducted by Indian government for Engineers. You can write GATE during your Final year of the course or after completing your Bachelor degree. BARC will recruit students who get good marks in GATE and you will be posted as a Jr. Scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?