24th June 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How to become Military Psychologist in Defence Service for Psychology graduate?

Hi,
Please tell me, how to get a job in Defence Service as a Military Psychologist?And what is the eligibility criteria for that? Now I am a graduate in Psychology so what is the next step to join?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between Ph.D and Psy.D after doing master degree?
  2. How to join M.A Psychology? I want to become Psychologist
  3. Scope of Psychology for B.Com Candidates
  4. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  5. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
  6. What should I do further after completing M.A.(Psychology) to become a Psychologist?
  7. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  8. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  9. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) and PhD to become a Psychologist for History Honours graduate?
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  11. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  12. Is it possible to join in Indian Military Academy? I am interested in defence service
  13. Scope of Applied Psychology? Can I be a Psychologist or Psychiatrist after this course?
  14. Can a student of Arts stream become a Psychiatrist?
  15. How to work in Army as a psychologist? I am a student of B.A Psychology
  16. Can I join any Hospitals as Clinical Psychologist after completing M.Sc in Psychology or do I have to pursue PG Diploma? -- [New]
  17. How to go for psychologist job?
  18. BSNL TTA exams after B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
25th October 2017, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Military Psychologist in Defence Service for Psychology graduate?

Defense recruit through written exam and interview. There are limited number if vacancies available for such jobs and notifications are released as per the requirement.

Hence, make sure you are well prepared for the exam and interview. Also, keep track of the job notification and apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?