25th February 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Clerk recruitment in OSSC? Cost of application form?

Dear Sir/Madam,
Can you please tell me the cost of application form which is available for Clerk recruitment in OSSC? Kindly let me know how can I apply also?

28th February 2016, 01:08 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for Clerk recruitment in OSSC? Cost of application form?

OSSC released the notification for the post of clerk post. You are interested to know about the cost of application form.

No of post: 106

Educational qualification: student must pass 12th standard or equivalent and have basic computer knowledge.

Cost of application: Rs.100. No fee for Sc/ST/ Pwd category students. The candidates can pay the fee through net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ e challan.

Procedure to apply:

--Before apply online candidate should have valid email id and mobile no.

--Log on to the official website ‘www.ossc.gov.in’

--click on the link “Click here for online application”

--select desired post & click on ‘Apply online’

--Fill all the details carefully and make sure there is not any mistake in filling the
application

--click ‘submit’ option.

--After submitting the form. Choose the mode of payment and pay the application fee.

>>In my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 24th March 2016. If you still have any doubt then you can go through the detailed advertisement.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ossc clerk recruitment.pdf(8.80 MB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?