25th February 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment without Computer certificate?

Hello,
I have computer knowledge but I didn't have any certificate. In case of applying OSSC Clerk recruitment, I can be rejected? Please tell me am I eligible to apply or not?

Related Questions:
28th February 2016, 01:50 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment without Computer certificate?

You have interested to apply for the post of OSSC clerk requirement. You have computer knowledge but did not have any computer certificate.

The educational qualification for this requirement is that student must pass 12th standard and have basic knowledge in computer.

>>As Basic computer skill, the candidate must have proficiency in computer knowledge such as

(a) Basic knowledge & skills of computer

(b) Internet, E Mail, M.S Word, M.S Excel etc as prescribed for OS-CIT course as decided by the govt.

>>It is also mentioned that you have to show a certificate & mark sheet of computer application at the time of document verification. So you are not eligible for this post. If you still want clarification then you can go through the detailed advertisement.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ossc clerk recruitment.pdf(8.80 MB, 52 views)
14th June 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment without Computer certificate?

I am a btech graduate and i have completed my btech with multiple computer languages..so is it necessary for me to produce computer certificate separately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?