25th February 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?

Respected Sir,
I have done my B.Com and now I want to apply for Clerk recruitment of OSSC. So, I would like to know the educational qualification which is required for applying in this recruitment.

28th February 2016, 01:10 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?

OSSC released the notification for the post of clerk post. You are interested to apply for this post and want to know about the educational qualification for this post. Following are the details for this post.

Educational qualification: Candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent with knowledge in basic Computer Skill and passed Odia equivalent to ME standard.

Age Limit: 21 to 32. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written test.

>>You are surprised to know that the online application for this post has started. So in my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 24th March 2016. If you still have any doubt in educational qualification, selection procedure etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ossc clerk recruitment.pdf(8.80 MB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?