27th March 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for TANGEDCO Steno-Typist recruitment?

Hello Sir,
I want to apply in TANGEDCO Steno-Typist recruitment. Kindly let me know how can I apply? Please help me to apply. Thank you in advance.

30th March 2016, 10:01 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for TANGEDCO Steno-Typist recruitment?

You are interested to apply for the post of Steno- Typist post in TANGENCO. Following are the eligibility criteria for this post.

Educational qualification: student must pass 10th standard from a recognized board. Student also has passed the government technical examination in both typewriting and shorthand.

Age Limit: 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by viva voice interview.

Following are the steps you have to follow to apply for this post:

>>Firstly visit to the website ‘tangedco.directrecruitment.in’

>>click ‘one time registration’ link.

>>fill the application form in which you have to fill your basic educational qualifications, experience, personal information etc.

>>After this you have to upload the scanned copy of educational qualification too.

>>After submitting the form you will get a Registration ID.

>>You have to choose the mode of payment. You can pay the fee either through the
Challan mode or online mode.

>>After paying the fee, your application is completed. You have to take a print out of the application form for future reference.

**But I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the online application for this post has over i.e 21st March 2016. If you still have any doubt then you can go through the detailed advertisement of this recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-TANGEDCO-Jr-Asst-Typist-Other-Posts.pdf(146.4 KB, 18 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?