27th March 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in B.Sc to apply in TANGEDCO Chemical Tester recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I would like to know that what percentage is required in B.Sc to apply in Chemical Tester recruitment of TANGEDCO? Kindly let me know the percentage asap.

30th March 2016, 11:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Sc to apply in TANGEDCO Chemical Tester recruitment?

Minimum Percentage Required in B.Sc to apply for TANGENDCO Chemical Tester Recruitment:

Basically there is no certain percentage criteria required in B.Sc in order to be eligible for applying for TANGENDCO Chemical Tester Recruitment. The minimum qualification required to be eligible for TANGENDCO Chemical Tester Recruitment is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed Degree or Diploma in concerned engineering subjects along with the Compute Knowledge.
(or)
>> Candidates who have completed Graduation in Finance department (B.Sc, B.Com, ITI) are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

As there is no certain percentage required and Only required qualification PASS is required, you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?