22nd July 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for UGVCL Ltd. Junior Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Hi, I want to apply in UGVCL Ltd. Junior Assistant recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Junior Assistant vacancies are available under UGVCL Ltd. recruitment?
  2. Eligibility to apply in UGVCL Ltd. Junior Assistant recruitment?
  3. Detailed information about UGVCL Ltd. Junior Assistant recruitment?
  4. Important dates of UGVCL Ltd. Junior Assistant recruitment 2018
  5. Pay scale allotted to Junior Assistants in UGVCL Ltd.?
  6. How to apply for NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?
  7. Detailed information about NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment?
  8. Whether Interview is conducted in IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?
  9. Procedure to apply for Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Office Assistant recruitment exam? When this examination will be held?
  10. How can I apply for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment? Last date of application? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for NABARD Bank Development Assistant recruitment? Closing date of application?
  12. How can I apply in KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?
  13. Detailed information about Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? When the application form will be released?
  14. Eligibility to apply in RSMSSB Junior Assistant recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?
  15. Important dates of MPWZ Assistant IT Manager 2018 recruitment -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Number of vacancies available in NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant recruitment
  17. List of government jobs for Diploma in Biomedical having four years experience? Selection procedure for it?
  18. Important dates and cost of application of ISRO Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?
23rd July 2018, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for UGVCL Ltd. Junior Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for UGVCL Ltd. junior Assistant recruitment, you have to visit the UGVCL Ltd. official website at www.ugvcl.com\careers, fill the online application form with your personal details and submit the application form by paying the application fee.

The last date for submission of online application form is 10th August 2018.
5th August 2018, 12:16 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: How can I apply for UGVCL Ltd. Junior Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

Application procedure
Step 1 – Visit the official website - http://www.ugvcl.com/
Step 2 – Click on ‘Careers’ on the home page
Step 3 – Click on the link ‘Apply Online for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)’
Step 4 – a PDF file display

Step 5 – Download the application form and take a printout
Step 6 – Fill the form with required details

Direct Link - http://www.ugvcl.com/jobs/index.htm

Last date to apply-10 august 2018.

Application Fee:
Unreserved/ OBC Category – Rs.500
SC/ ST Category- Rs.250
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?