21st April 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

I want to apply in KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are available in KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment?
  2. Eligibility to apply in KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment? Pay scale of Technical Assistant?
  3. How to apply for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  4. Can I apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment being a Mechanical graduate?
  5. Am I eligible for BARC or ISRO after completing M.Sc in Physics?
  6. How can I apply for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment? Last date of application? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for NABARD Bank Development Assistant recruitment? Closing date of application?
  8. How can I apply for UGVCL Ltd. Junior Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?
  9. Important dates of MPWZ Assistant IT Manager 2018 recruitment -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment for an Electrical graduate?
  11. How can I apply in RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer recruitment? Last date of application?
  12. How many vacancies are there in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment?
  13. How can I apply in Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment? Last date of application?
  14. Important dates of TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer 2018 recruitment
  15. Information about BSNL TTA exam?
  16. Detailed information and qualification required to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment?
  17. How can I apply in Food Corporation of India Technical recruitment? Last date of application?
  18. Government jobs available for MCA holder?
23rd May 2018, 08:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

You can apply for KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment through online at KSRTC official website www.ksrtc.in. You have to fill the online application form, upload scanned documents like Signature, Photo, etc., and submit it by paying the specified application fee. The last date to apply for KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment is 25th April 2018.
23rd May 2018, 11:03 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment? Last date of application?

You will have to need to register yourself on the official website I.e. "ksrtc1.online-ap1.com". there after you have to fullfill the application form online with required documents. You will be required to pay the application fee.

Last date for submission of application form is - 25 April 2018.
Last date for submitting application fee is - 28 April 2018.
24th May 2018, 04:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment:

@ Issue of KSRTC Advertisement - 21st March, 2018

@ Starting date to apply online - 5th April, 2018

@ Last date for receiving applications - 25th April, 2018

You are required to apply online from the "Apply Link" that is given below and you are required to apply on or before 25th April, 2018.

Click here for Detailed "How To Apply" procedure

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification

You are required to first go through the notification once and check the guidelines. Then you are required to apply from the link that is given above and fill up all the fields correctly. Once you are done with applying, you are required to submit the final application form and take the printout of it for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?