2nd August 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello friends, I want to apply in MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

7th August 2018, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment, you have to visit the official website http://www.mppsc.nic.in/, register and login with your credentials, fill the details, pay the application fee and submit it to complete the application process.

The last date to apply for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment is 5th September 2018.
7th August 2018, 10:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment and Last date to apply:

In order to apply for this recruitment, you are required to meet the below mentioned instructions. If you meet the required eligibility criteria, then I suggest you to apply on or before 5th September, 2018.

Last date to apply online - 5th September, 2018

You are required to apply for this recruitment from the official website which is given below. Click on the "Apply Link" that is given below and fill up all the required details in the concerned fields.

If you belong to Genera/ OBC category then you are required to apply and no need to pay in case of SC/ ST/ PWD category. Then after filling up the form, please go through the form once and finally hit on Submit Button. After that take the printout of the application form for future use.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?