13th July 2014, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Judge after completing B.A. or LLB? Age limit for it? Should I have to pursue LLB from any popular recognized university?

Hello Sir......
1)Firstly, i want to ask how to become a judge after B.A...???
2)Is there any age limit for judge....????and for L.lb also....????
3)Is it necessary to do L.lb from a popular and recognized university only....???

Plzzz help me out sir.....i m vry confused......:/

15th June 2015, 08:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Judge after completing B.A. or LLB? Age limit for it? Should I have to pursue LLB from any popular recognized university?

The eligibility criteria for becoming Judge are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed LLB degree from a recognized university .

-The candidate needs to appear in the State Judicial Service Exam to become eligible to apply for the post of a judge .

-The candidate must have practiced as a lawyer in the high court for more than 10 years to become eligible to appear for the State Judiciary exam conducted by respective states.

-The minimum age requirement to become a judge is 45 years .

-The candidate must be an Indian .

After fulfilling all the eligibility criteria,the candidate has to send the application to the Register General of the concerned court .
21st January 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Judge after completing B.A. or LLB? Age limit for it? Should I have to pursue LLB from any popular recognized university?

I have my MBA, and llb degree and I am 35 yrs old women. What is the procedure to become a judge.
5th July 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I AM FROM WESTBENGAL WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT FOR JUDICIAL EXAMS, I HAD PRACTISED LAW FOR 16 YEARS AND MY AGE IS ABOUT 38
23rd January 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello, myself Vasant Yadav from Mumbai ...am 29 running in age and am a law student (5 year BLS course) currently am in third year of BLS......I just want to know wether there is any option for me to be a government employee as judge or etc and what will be the age limit for me.....am really very interested to be a government employee in law field please help, suggest and guide me please please.....my email address is ... [email protected].... please help....thanking you
10th June 2019, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I am LLB graduate and my age is 41,will I be able to be judge ? Can I appear for the judicial service exam? I vae my PG is social work also ,will this be any way beneficial to me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?