10th February 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I become Junior Engineer in Indian Railway if completed B.Tech(Production Engineering)?

Hello everyone
I have completed my graduation B.Tech in Production Engineering from COEP and I want to know how i can get in to indian railway as a junior engineer ? Which exam i have to give ? what will be the syllabus ? I want to now the entire procedure. Please help me out of this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  2. How to join and serve Indian Railway as a Junior Engineer? I have completed B.Tech in civil engineering with 84%
  3. Am I eligible for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer and Senior Section engineer post after completing bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What is the syllabus of Junior Engineer Signal in Indian Railway? What is the syllabus? Model question papers?
  5. How to prepare for railway junior engineering? My qualification is diploma in electrical engineering
  6. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  7. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
  8. How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?
  9. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
  10. Last years Railway Recruitment model question papers with answers for the post of Junior Engineer
  11. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Am I eligible for SAIL as a junior engineer? i have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Where to get the application form for RRB Secunderabad?
  14. Syllabus of Junior Engineering of Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Are there IES jobs for IT students?
  16. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer Mechanical in Railway?
  17. What is the syllabus for railway junior engineer(Telecom)
  18. Railway Sr section engineer question papers?
26th April 2015, 10:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become Junior Engineer in Indian Railway if completed B.Tech(Production Engineering)?

Yes there is a Chance to apply for the post of " Junior Engineers " in Indian Railways with your educational qualification. But you must write Indian Engineering Service Examination for this.

There by you can apply for the post of " Group B " in Indian Railways. Though IES score only you are eligible to apply for these posts.

So you must concentrate more on IES Examination. After that there will be only Interview for Indian Railways.

For IES you should have completed your graduation in the specific streams like Mechanical, Civil ,Electrical and Electronics. And In fact Production Engineering comes under Mechanical Department.

Syllabus for the IES examination is same as your graduation syllabus but there you will asked by the questions based on the application problems with basics of your department.

After got the required score in IES then you will have a chance to get in to the Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?