4th November 2017, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a SPG Commando?

Hi, I'm a Ankit and I am 17 years old. I've completed 2. Now I want to be spg commando. I've been working hard since my childhood. And I know horse riding too. I wanted to be a Jockey. But Now I want to join SPG commando. I know. That it's too much hard. Even that. I'll do hard work and I'm ready. I promise you. I hope , I'll be spg commando. Sir, you should give me a chance. Please Sir, you must give me a chance. I would like to join. My mobile no. is this 8287001506. Please call me. Thanks for reading.

8th November 2017, 12:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a SPG Commando?

SPG commando trainees are selected internally and those who are already serving in Armed forces are considered for it. Hence, your first aim should be now to join as a soldier or officer.

After joining you will come to know about the procedure to join from higher level officers. There is no direct recruitment process for SPG commando in India.
9th November 2017, 08:05 PM
Onlyforme

There is no direct recruitment for SPG. The armed forces are mainly recruit for it. So, you must look for be a soilder then you may got the opportunity to be an SPG commando.
16th November 2022, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

How many years of experience as IPS to became SPG Commondo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?