17th January 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required to join in Commando school?

I have complicated my class 10 with 50 percentage now my age is 20 can I get the admission in commando school? For getting admission in commando school I have to write the exam for that? Can someone please give me the complete details soon? Thank you!

18th January 2018, 09:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to join in Commando school?

Educational Qualification Required to join Commando School:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for joining Commando School.

> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for getting admission is 12th Class or 10th Class from a recognized board/ university in order to be eligible.

> The minimum age required is 17.5 years and maximum age must not exceed 21 years and as you are with 20 years you will be eligible to apply for this recruitment.

> Yes, you will have to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by concerned organizations. I suggest you to visit JoinIndianArmy official website for more latest recruitment details.

> It conducts its own entrance examination for becoming Commando School and also you are required to meet the physical standards proplerly,.
18th January 2018, 10:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Qualifications to join in Cammando School:-

No one gets into the commando arm directly.

First you need to get into the armed forces. Then only after serving for 1-2 years you can apply for a commando course. You must understand there are different commando in different service.

Army has Para Commandos, NSG, Desert Rats etc.

Air Force Commandos are known as the Garods.

and the Navy Commandos are known as the Marcos. Short for Marine Commandos- Marcos.
19th January 2018, 03:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are no commando schools available. You can only get training for various skills, which are needed to become a commando. You can join some Judo, Karate and Taekwondo classes.

For becoming a commando in armed forces, you need to first join as a soldier or officer, and then you will have any chance of apply for such jobs, if you are found eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?