29th October 2016, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to become a Hindi subject Teacher in a Government school?

Hello Sir, I want to join a Government school as a Hindi subject Teacher so can you tell me what is the qualification required to become a Hindi subject Teacher in a Government school? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th October 2016, 06:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a Hindi subject Teacher in a Government school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to join a Government school as a Hindi subject Teacher so can you tell me what is the qualification required to become a Hindi subject Teacher in a Government school? Please answer as soon as possible.
Qualification for Hindi Teacher in Government School:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Elementary stage of Hindi Teacher in Government School exam.

There are no age criteria for Hindi Teacher in Government School exam.

You must have a valid B.Ed degree.
30th October 2016, 07:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a Hindi subject Teacher in a Government school?

To become the teacher in the government school you have to appear and qualify in CTET or TET examination.

The minimum required qualification to appear for the examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 with diploma in education degree.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in it eligible for recruitment as teacher in government school.

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE while the TET is examination conducted by the state government.

For more information about the examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
30th October 2016, 08:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates have to appear and qualify in TET and CTET examination conducted by the Central and State Government.

The eligibility to appear for the examination varies with different recruitment as Primary, Secondary and Higher teacher.

The minimum required qualification is 10+2 from a recognised board with D.Ed.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for job as teacher in government school.
24th May 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to became a hindi pandit I completed my BA and wrote madhyama exams recently it's looking very easy so I want to skip some levels of that exam and join in higher hindi exam but I don't have any idea where to go how to write and so on please guide
23rd September 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is a hindi teacher with hindi MA in open university and hindi shikshak training appointed as hindi teacher in a aided school in 1995 eligible for promotion as head mistress.
23rd September 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Is a hindi teacher with hindi MA in Karnataka open university and hindi shikshak training appointed as hindi teacher in 1995 eligible for promotion as head mistress in aided school.
26th September 2018, 12:49 AM
ritesh0691

Qualification for Hindi Teacher in Government School:-

>>Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university.
>>There are no age criteria for Hindi Teacher in Government School exam.
You must have a valid B.Ed degree.
27th March 2019, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am pass madhyama exam in dhakshin bharath hindhi pracharsabha eranakulam.but iamplustwo qualified. How to study a hindhi teacher?
13th July 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Done BA in Arts completed Bed. Want to be hindi teacher. IS BA in Hindi required for becoming hindi teacher.
22nd August 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I mean 2science passed student shLl I became a hindi teacher in govt school
25th September 2019, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Is a hindi rbv/hindi rathna passed with shikshak training course passed hindi high school teacher eligible for promotion as high school headmaster
25th September 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Is a high school hindi teacher passed rbv/rathna with hindi shikshak eligible for promotion as high school headmaster?
23rd October 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed Bsc with one subject as Hindi and also I completed Hindi basha praveen in karnataka mahila Deva, Bangalore can I am eligible to write cetexam please give suggestion
9th July 2020, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I passed Hindi BA equalant exam and BEd 2010 may I eligible to highschool promotion?
20th November 2022, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have after pic hindi bed, other hindi ualifications equallant from madras hindi pracharak sabha l not elible to get hindi job ( is BA, BED required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?