21st March 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get government job in railway field after B.E in CSE?

I am B.E a second year computer science student. I have to wish to get government job in railway field. In which exam I made to write? Please give me some procedures to write the government exam for CSE engineers Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in railway after passing B.Tech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What type of Government Job can I get after passing CSE course?
  3. Is there any vacancy for getting railway or any government job after completion of diploma in CSE?
  4. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  5. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  6. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  7. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  8. How to get a railway government job after passing final year BCA? What is the eligibility
  9. How to get job in Software field after B.E. CSE?
  10. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  11. Is there any vacancy in railway or other government field for B.Tech CSE final year students
  12. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  14. How can I get a job in Indian Railway department of Networking after completing Diploma in CSE?
  15. What should I do after completion of B.E in CSE to get a government job?
  16. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  17. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  18. How to get a government job in any field? I am a arts graduate
21st March 2017, 10:06 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get government job in railway field after B.E in CSE?

To apply for the post of junior engineer in railway the candidate must completed his graduation in B.tech/ B.E/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical branches from a recognized university with the minimum of 50% marks. The age of the candidate must range between 18-33 years and should have to appear and pass the RRB exam which is conducted by the government.
21st March 2017, 11:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get government job in railway field after B.E in CSE?

You can get government job in Indian Railways after successful completion of Graduation course. Yes, there is a certain criteria in order to be eligible for getting job in Railway department. Indian Railways or Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) issues official notification for filling up vacancies for several posts.

>> The basic educational qualification required is Graduation.

>> So you can apply for this recruitment after completion of Graduation for NTPC or other such recruitment's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?