16th October 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Where can i find job under private sector after Diploma in Hospitality and Tourisum?

I have completed my diploma in hospitality and tourism field. Now i am looking for the jobs under private sector. So please guide me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  2. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  3. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  4. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  5. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  6. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  7. How can I find a private sector job in Hyderabad? I am B.Tech final year student in EEE
  8. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  9. Job opportunities in Private sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  10. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  11. How can I find a job in private sector banks at the age of 32? I am currently in banking sector only
  12. How can I find a suitable job in private and public sector after doing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  13. What to do after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  15. How may I find a government job after completing MSW and gaining work experience with a private NGO?
  16. Career in Public Sector Units after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  17. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
17th October 2015, 10:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can i find job under private sector after Diploma in Hospitality and Tourisum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in hospitality and tourism field. Now i am looking for the jobs under private sector. So please guide me regarding this.

The hospitality industry is a wide open area.
You can look for opportunities in hotels, tour operators, travel guides etc.

They recruit people for various positions viz.Tour Operations Manager, Lobby Manager, Executive, Front Office Executive, Floor Manager, PRO, Assistant Restaurant Manager etc.

You should have good interpersonal skills and communication.
Customer service is the key here.
To achieve that you should have a genuine interest and liking for the job you are doing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?