19th February 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

How can I get Primary Teacher job in Delhi if pursuing 12th Science? Minimum eligibility criteria required?

Hello
Please tell me the how i get
primary teacher job in delhi?
i am studying in 12th standard
taking science and preparing for my board exam
kindly help me to get this job

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  2. Process to become Government Primary Teacher in Delhi?
  3. Teaching jobs in Govt. sector after diploma in Elementary education and pursuing PG in Political Science? Age-limit for becoming a PGT, TGT, Primary and Nursery teacher?
  4. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  5. What are the jobs available for primary teacher?
  6. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  7. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  8. Can I do b.Ed after B.Com in GGSIP university?
  9. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  10. Can I get government job on the basis of 10th, 12th if I have 25 backlogs in B.Tech? Any chance to become a government primary teacher?
  11. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  12. How to get MCD primary school teachers job? I am a PG Political Science
  13. Age limit for Government Primary Teacher in MCD(Delhi)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Age limit for MCD vacancies? When are the forms going to be out?
  15. How many government approved D.Ed colleges are there in West Bengal? Details about the colleges districtwise?
  16. Procedure to apply in UP Government Primary Teacher recruitment if qualified in UPTET and NTT 2 years course?
  17. Women polytechnic for teacher training programs- west delhi
  18. Which course can I pursue after completing BSc in Biomedical science?
25th April 2015, 10:52 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get Primary Teacher job in Delhi if pursuing 12th Science? Minimum eligibility criteria required?

If you want to become a teacher of primary school in Delhi then you need to have following qualification :

>> Candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.

>> Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a reputed university with at least 50% marks and 45% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.

>> Candidate must have completed B.Ed - Bachelor's of Elementary Education or D.Ed - Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized university.

>> Candidate must have passed CTET - Central Teacher Eligibility Test for Primary level with minimum scores required to qualify.

If you have above mentioned qualification then you can become a teacher of primary school easily that is why you should study further.

First of all join a bachelor's degree course relevant to your study subject that is Biology.

When you complete graduation then you should apply for admission in B.Ed and complete B.Ed or D.Ed after completion of your class 12th.

If you complete bachelor's degree and apply for CTET test then also you are eligible to become a teacher because candidates pursuing B.Ed course are also eligible to be appointed a teacher in primary school so choose the way which is most suitable for you.

Also complete your master's degree in the same discipline to get more knowledge of the subject and enhance more chances to grow up your career and become lecturer or assistant professor in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?