17th March 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I join army, if I am a female studying in BSc?

I am a 20 years old girl doing BSc (zoology, botany and chemistry) final year. My height is 156 cms weight is 59 kg right now. All the above criteria are well satisfying in my case & m also very much determined for my future in this direction. All I want to know is, more fine details about this path & also want to know is there any quota or kind of liberty available as being an army brat? Please help me more to achieve success in my dreams.

20th March 2017, 07:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join army, if I am a female studying in BSc?

After completion of graduation you can apply for UPSC CDS, which is the best option for candidates who wish to join as an officer. This exam is for girls as well as boys. Age should be between 19 to 25 years.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and SSB interview. Other option to join Army, is through NCC special entry scheme, which is only for NCC cadets with exceptional record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?