17th January 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I join the CID after completing Graduation? Which exam do I need to write?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation and now I want to join the CID so I want to know how can I join the CID after completing Graduation? Which exam do I need to write? How can I apply for the exam? Please help me achieve my dream.

18th January 2017, 06:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join the CID after completing Graduation? Which exam do I need to write?

Procedure to join CID Department after completion of Graduation:

There are is a certain procedure in order to get job in CID department after completion of Graduation. You are required to apply for Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) Entrance Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

>> CSAT Examination has Preliminary Examination and Main Examination that is followed by Interview.

>> So you are required to apply for Civil Services Examination in order to get job in CID department and secure high marks in written examination and Interview to get officer post in CID department at first time. I suggest you to keep visiting the official website of UPSC for latest Civil Services recruitment and then apply against the recruitment.
14th July 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join the CID after completing Graduation? Which exam do I need to write?

Sir I have completed my graduation by physics how can I join the CID department and what exam do I need to write. It is compulsory that you should complete your graduation by forensic science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?