14th December 2016, 05:29 PM
GURLALSINGH

Am I eligible to join CID after completing class 10th with weak English?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to join CID but my English is weak so I want to know am I eligible to join CID after completing class 10th with weak English? If not then how can I join the CID? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
15th December 2016, 07:31 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CID after completing class 10th with weak English?

For joining CID you have to complete your graduation first. After that you have to give SSC CGL exam. CID exam will be conducted in three stages : 1. Written test, 2. Physical test and 3. Interview. So first you have to complete your graduation and till then you can improve your English also. Thanks
15th December 2016, 07:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CID after completing class 10th with weak English?

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department. Indian Police Services officers are selected for this department. You will have to write Civil Services examination and crack different stages of this examination namely preliminary, mains and interview for final selection in Indian Police Services.

You have completed 10th now. If you are weak at English then you should work hard on this subject to make it strong so that you can do well later. Practice English Grammar by Wren and Martin. The academic qualification required for Civil Services examination is graduation from a recognized university. Minimum age is 21 years. You will be eligible for Civil Services exam after Bachelor's degree.
15th December 2016, 07:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

CID stands for Crime Investigation Department.

For the post of Constable, candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

The minimum percentage required in 10th for CID is 55 to 60%.

For the post of sub inspector or higher officer, candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to join CID after completing class 10th with weak English.
15th December 2016, 08:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by GURLALSINGH View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to join CID but my English is weak so I want to know am I eligible to join CID after completing class 10th with weak English? If not then how can I join the CID? Please answer as soon as possible.
After 10th standard, you are not eligible for CID recruitment.

You can improve your English communication language.

If you have qualify in below given stages then you are eligible for the post of CID officer.

1)SSC CGL Tier I

2)SSC CGL Tier II

3)Medical test

4)Physical test

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for SSC CGL entrance exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?