15th March 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I join High Ranking post in Indian Army being a B.Tech(ECE) graduate?

Hello,
I am B.Tech(ECE) graduate.
I am interested to get job in Indian Army.
Please guide me how I can join Indian Army
in a High Ranking post?

16th March 2015, 02:32 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join High Ranking post in Indian Army being a B.Tech(ECE) graduate?

To join Indian Army, you need to crack the CDS Examination. CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year. CDS I Examination has been already over. CDS II Exam notification will be published in the month of July/August in the official website of UPSC as well as employment newspaper.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-> You should be citizen of India.
-> You should have completed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
-> You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 24 years at the time of appearing for this examination.
-> Final year of degree course may also apply for this examination.
-> You should be Unmarried male candidates.

The application forms are available in only online mode. There is no offline mode of applications available. The selection process consist of three stages : Written Exam, SSB Interview, Physical Test & Medical Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?