31st March 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack IBPS RRB Interview?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me how can I
prepare for IBPS RRB interview?
I have got shortlisted in the written examination.
Please do help me friends.
Thank you!

7th April 2015, 12:10 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack IBPS RRB Interview?

RRB Interview comprises of 30 Marks.

Tips to crack RRB Interview :

Bank Interview based on mainly on following areas :
  • Resume of candidate
  • Banking Knowledge
  • General Affairs and Computer Knowledge
  • About RRB
  • Why Banking Sector?
  • Why Government Job?

You must have knowledge of following Banking terms :
  • Basic Knowledge of Work Areas & Introduction of RRB to be appeared for.
  • RRBs Rules & Regulations
  • Base Rate, Inflation, Deflation, Base Rate, Core Banking Solutions
  • RBI Current Policy & Reserve Rates
  • Types of Bank, Nationalized banks
  • About RBI
  • Types of Accounts in Bank
  • Cheque, Demand Drafts
  • Repo Rate, CRR, SLR, Reverse Repo Rate, MSF
  • Financial Market, CD, Commercial papers
  • Balance of Payments
Be confident and stay focused.
Enhance your communication skills
Stay Calm and Don’t Hesitate
Answer all questions with Confidence
Show your Regards after Interview is over.

Prepare the important questions that are provided in the attachment for better preparation.

Please find the attachment for list of questions that can be asked in RRB Interview.
Attached Files
File Type: docx RRBINTERVIEWquestion.docx(13.5 KB, 55 views)
8th April 2015, 04:57 PM
varam09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Thank you!
To crack IBPS RRB Interview firstly you should know the basics of banking and you should also know about the RRB's origin and complete information about them.

You should also be updated with current affairs and recent happenings in and around you, because sometimes in interview there may not be any banking related questions.

Most important you should face the interview with confidence and dont feel nervous. Make a small notes about your introduction and prepare it, because it is the basic question asked in any interview.
8th April 2015, 10:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

It is a good news dear and you have now reached the initial stage of recruitment. So you need to concentrate on more about the Communication and the speaking skills.

Actually RRB interview will be going on in local language as per notification released by IBPS. But some times it will be in Hindi/English as well. So mostly prepare for interview in English and your local language.

In fact RRB Interview is a very easy in the sense of all bank exams recruitments. So no need to be tensed. Here we are providing you the list of mostly asked questions in RRB Interview.

1.Tell me about yourself

2.Educational Qualification in brief

3.Hobbies and Strengths

4.Why banking sector as your career

5.Banking Terminology

6.Recent happenings

7.Some Technical Questions.
9th April 2015, 08:19 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Thank you!
If you have scored good marks in IBPS Examination, then your chances for getting selection is high. If you have scored less marks, then you have to perform well at the time of interview. In Interview you will ask questions from the banking sector, so you must have a good knowledge about the banking sector. Apart from that, they will ask some questions from your Resume.

To prepare yourself for an Interview, you need to go through the following mentioned key points:

1. Be confident in your behavior, answers and attitude.

2. Don’t be rude.

3. Be optimistic.

4. Try to be interactive.

5. Listen silently when other speaks.

6. Strengthen your basic knowledge of banking industry.

7. Do not over speak.

8. Keep eye contact with the interviewer while answering.

9. Be gentle and polite while answering.

10. Don’t sit dumb. If you don’t know the answer, mention politely that you don’t have knowledge about the particular question.

11. Don’t be afraid or nervous as this may ruin your interview. So stabilize your mental state before going for an Interview. Keep on boosting yourself.
12. Don’t think or panic about the result. Give your 100%.

I wish you all the best for interview and hope that these points will help you out in your success.
13th April 2015, 09:24 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

First of all congratulations that you have been shortlisted for interview process after cracking written examination of IBPS CWE RRB III round and now this is the last stage of your final selection means between you and your success there is only one wall that is interview process and this wall is easy to crack for a candidate of good manners and having good knowledge but tough to break for those who think that they can easily qualify the interview process.

The committee which takes interview of the candidate is may be consist of five members in which one will be the lady interviewer and rest of the four will be males so do not worry about the panel or combination of interviewers because you just need to true, genuine, candid and a simple person in your life who only want to create future better in banking industry.

First of all you should drop the fear of interview because most of the candidates shortlisted for interview thinks that don't know what they will ask and what would happen in the interview so these mentalities are not good for a candidate going to the get the job soon and be confident that you have been shortlisted for interview because you are one of those who are going to secure their future in interview process.

Second thing is preparation that how and what to prepare for interview so you could perform better so I would like to tell you that you have to work on following topics/ points to get prepared well and to answer good while interview process.

>> Your name and its meaning in detail.
>> Your qualification knowledge whatever you have done previously.
>> Your personal and family background details in short and sweet.
>> Knowledge of the subject which you have studied while 12th and graduation level.
>> Knowledge of basics of banking industry means functions of the bank, how does bank earns profit, types of accounts in banks, latest updates of banking industry, key people of current banking industry and other famous personalities related to banking and finance.
>> The correct reason why did you choose banking industry whereas so many other jobs are available in government sector.
>> How did you prepare for exam and what have to prepared for interview.
>> How many marks did you secure in exam and what do you expect from this interview.
>> Local Area and city knowledge and knowledge of your state as well.
>> Knowledge of Regional Rural Banks and its history.
>> Current affairs and highlighted events may be discussed in the interview process.

Other than all these topics, you need to work on yourself means let yourself tested by any banking officer before you appear for interview that is why go to any good coaching center and give your interview to the experts and what do they say about your interview and practice for more than 2 times before you appear for interview then your hesitation will be out of your heart and you can perform better.

I tell you my own interview personally that I was asked 27 questions in IBPS clerk interview and answered 24 questions correctly and finally got selected in Dena Bank as a clerk so best wishes to you and appear for interview and qualify.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?