20th December 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I study to qualify in IAS exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I want to know what is the procedure to study for IAS and from where i can get the old papers for IAS can you please help me regarding this.

Regards,
Jeevika Gulliya

Related Questions:
  1. What is the study material for IAS or IPS? Previous years question papers?
  2. Where can I download study material for AFCAT Exam? Best Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  3. How can I prepare to qualify in PCAR NET? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  4. Previous years solved question papers and study materials of economics for preparation for SET exam?
  5. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is previous planning and preparation necessary for civil's preparation?
  7. Previous years IAS prelims and mains question papers?
  8. How to start preparation for Kerala MCA entrance exam? Past years papers?
  9. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  10. Previous 5 years IAS question papers?
  11. Past years question papers of NET life science exam?
  12. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved question papers?
  13. Delhi University B.A (H) French Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Last 10 years solved question papers of IAS preliminary exam? How to prepare for the IAS exam?
  15. Is there any key for IAS preparation? Study material for the same?
  16. Previous years question papers of IAS and KAS entrance exam?
  17. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved entrance question papers? Model papers of various universities especially calicut university?
  18. How to prepare for Civils? Previous years question papers? Best coaching centers?
25th December 2014, 10:40 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I study to qualify in IAS exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF IAS EXAM:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of IAS exam in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the questions flow and pattern followed and prepare for the exam accordingly.

There are many books available in the market which would help you to prepare well for the exam and qualify it. Some of them which you can buy online is as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy it online.

CLICK HERE!! but it online.

Clearing IAS exams is not that easy, you need to work hard and prepare well every day. There are many teaching institutions available to make sure that you prepare for the exam well. Try to join them and start the preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: zip IAS_part1.zip(6.28 MB, 88 views)
File Type: zip IAS_part2.zip(5.19 MB, 39 views)
File Type: pdf Recommended books for IAS.pdf(46.4 KB, 259 views)
File Type: pdf IAS_full_syllabus.pdf(805.7 KB, 91 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?