24th June 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying government school teacher job in Pune?

How should I apply in government school for. Teaching jobs in Pune....have done my b.sc n b.ed and having 3years teaching experience in icse board? Can you please let me know the steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get government teacher job after completion of M.Sc and B.Ed with M.Ed in Bio Chemsitry?
  3. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  4. Procedure to get job in government school as primary teacher after completion of diploma courses? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?
  6. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  8. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get art and craft teacher job in government school after graduating with history stream?
  11. Procedure to get a government school teacher job?
  12. What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?
  13. What is the eligibility for government school teacher post?
  14. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  15. Is B.Ed degree must for Work Education Teacher?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get Delhi government school primary teacher job?
  17. How to get the government job in Tamil Nadu school as an Art & Craft Teacher?
  18. Can I get a government job in Pune right after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications?
30th September 2017, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying government school teacher job in Pune?

For government school teacher jobs in Pune, you need to first crack exams like TET/CTET with an excellent score and then apply for government jobs vacancies based on the score.

Selection will be on merit based on your score and credentials. Some schools even select on the basis of performance in the interview also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?