23rd January 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year?

Due to some reasons, I was unable to give B.Com first year exam and now date for exam has passed out. So, do I have to give this exam again in 2017? Or can I get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  2. Admission to 2nd year B.Com after completing 1st year BCA?
  3. Admission in B.Com 2nd year is possible in 2015 if studies 1st year 5 years back?
  4. Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?
  5. Can I get admission in MBBS before or after B.Sc Nursing? Is there any common entrance exam to get direct admission in 2nd year?
  6. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  7. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  8. Can a B.Sc Physics holder get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering direct admission in second year? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  10. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  11. Admission in E&TC engineering direct 2nd year?
  12. How much percentage is required to get admission in direct 2nd year?
  13. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  15. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  16. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  18. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
23rd January 2017, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year?

If you have not appeared in B.Com first year examinations then, you have to appear in those examinations in the next year or you can appear in supplementary examinations to get qualify in your B.Com first year. If you don't appear in supplementary examinations then, you need to appear in B.Com first year examinations next year. Only after qualifying your B.Com first year, you are eligible to pursue B.Com 2nd year.
23rd January 2017, 09:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that it is not possible for you to get admission in 2nd year of B.Com. You will have to get admission in first year of the course from a recognised college and then can very much continue with your studies further.
3rd July 2017, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has kt in her first year of b com she cant go in third year how to utilize one year is there any banking or management course she can do in middle
5th January 2020, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

B.come second year admission 12the after
12th September 2020, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i get addition for bcom with diploma in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?