21st February 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing M.COM?

What is the procedure to get a government job in uttar pradesh after completing b.com or m.com & does any exams or any other procedures which are required for this please tell me about this question in detail? I need the information soon to make sure that I start my preparation for the job as well. So, please reply soon..

28th February 2015, 11:36 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing M.COM?

There are many openings for getting Government jobs in India in various fields of experience and interests.
These jobs are available all over the year and for people with a different crew and qualification.
First, recognize your skills and circumstantial so that you can easily screen out areas where you can find a government job.
Make use of a search engine for discovering government jobs in India and observe for websites that are regularly in updating Government jobs.

Find the "application" link at the bottom or within the enlistment post you are reading for which you want to apply and visit that link.
Look at the post if experience is required, and apply only if you fulfill the requirement otherwise your application will be a waste of time as it will not get authorized.
Keep a copy of the application to yourself for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?