25th December 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure job in Electronics Corporation of India Limited being an ECE candidate?

I am B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering holder and have completed internship. Now I want to get job in Electronics Corporation of India Limited. Procedure to secure job in this company?

29th December 2017, 08:37 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure job in Electronics Corporation of India Limited being an ECE candidate?

The recruitment in ECIL is done on basis of performance of candidate in computer based test called ECIL Graduate Trainee Engineer exam. The last date to apply for examination is 29th December, 2017. Computer based test will be held on 21st January, 2018.

The pattern of examination is that there are 100 questions of 100 marks and duration is one and half hour.

You need to score more than 70 marks to have good chance of getting shortlisted for further stages.
29th December 2017, 03:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure job in Electronics Corporation of India Limited being an ECE candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering holder and have completed internship. Now I want to get job in Electronics Corporation of India Limited. Procedure to secure job in this company?

Those candidates who have passed BTech Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) can apply for Graduate Engineering Trainee post in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL). Candidates can apply online for the post. The ECE graduates can apply for Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET) - Electronics and Communication Engineering, GET- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, GET – Electronics Engineering, GET – Electronics Technology. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in ECE with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate from AICTE approved colleges/ recognized Indian Universities are eligible to apply for the above mentioned posts. The upper age limit is 25 years for general category candidates. Candidates are selected through a Computer Based Test (CBT) – objective multiple choice questions and shortlisted candidates have to appear for the interview. Candidates can find the details in the ECIL website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?