21st July 2016, 12:48 AM

How to join Indian Air Force for a candidate with 71% in 12th PCM?

I have passed my Board exam of 12th standard in this year with PCM stream and secured 71% marks. My aim is to join Indian Air Force. Now tell me how I can join in Indian Air Force? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force for a candidate with 71% in 12th PCM?
  2. What should I study in B.Tech to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM?
  3. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  5. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  6. Is it difficult to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th?
  7. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  8. Is it necessary to study PCM to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  9. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 12th WBCHSE candidate?
  10. Which specialization should I opt in B.Tech to join Indian Air Force?
  11. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after getting 57.8% in PCM in 12th standard?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  14. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  15. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  17. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
21st July 2016, 11:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force for a candidate with 71% in 12th PCM?

Yes, you can join Indian Air Force and after qualifying in NDA entrance examination. The examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or appearing for 10+2 board examination.

Candidate must have Physics, Mathematics as main paper in 10+2.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male unmarried and physically fit candidates are eligible.

The examination is conducted in two stages as written and SSB. To get further details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd July 2016, 10:49 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

To join Air Force you must join National Defence Academy. To get in you will have to go through entrance examination. NDA exam conduct by Union Public Service Commission. To If you wish to join IAF, a candidate must be 10+2 passed from a recognized board as physics & Mathematics main subject. You must not be married & must not born earlier than 2nd January 1998 & later than 1st January 2001.

This year you might have missed the chance to apply but next year you can apply. Below I have attached the notification for the same for your reference.
22nd July 2016, 10:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Air Force after completion of your 12th standard PCM stream with 71% aggregate marks from a recognised board, you have to appear in NDA examination by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have passed 12th standard or equivalent with PCM stream from a recognised board.

3. You must be within the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You should be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
22nd July 2016, 01:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board. The age limit to appear for examination is 16.5-19.5 years.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment in Indian Air Force. The examination is conducted in April and September every year.
22nd July 2016, 04:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to Join Indian Air Force after successful completion of 12th Class, you may appear in NDA (National Defence Academy and Naval Academy) Examination. Yes, NDA examination is conducted by UPSC and it consists of the below wings namely,

> Air Force wing

> Naval Wing

> Indian Naval Wing

> Army Wing

The basic educational qualification basically varies from wing to wing. Here is the detailed educational qualification required.

@ For Air Force, Naval Wings and Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or University.

@ For Army Wing: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education board or a university.

As you have passed 12th Class with PCM subjects, I am sure you are eligible to appear in NDA Examination in order to join Air Force wing after 12th.
22nd July 2016, 08:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

After passing 12th in PCM group of subjects with 71% marks, you can join Indian Air Force through NDA exam.

UPSC conducts NDA (National Defense Academy) exam every year to recruit personnel in the different wings of Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board of education.

-Selection criteria :

*Written Examination

* Personal Interview by Service Selection Board
22nd July 2016, 08:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Group X technical trade in Indian Air Force according to your qualification. There is Group Y trade also available which is for any stream 12th pass candidates.

Just apply when notification is out. Selection will be based in the performance in written exam and physical fitness test.
22nd July 2016, 10:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Indian Air Force by clearing written test and Service Selection Board of National Defence Academy entrance examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission. NDA/NA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

For Indian Air Force, candidates must have done 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. You have done 10+2 with 71% marks, so, you are eligible for NDA examination. The age limit for examination is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.

Important dates for NDA II examination of 2016 is over now and you need to wait for next year examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?