25th August 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Air Force being a 12th WBCHSE candidate?

Sir,
I want to join Indian Air Force. I am reading in class 12th in WBCHSE Board. What should I do so that I may select in Indian Air Force? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis? -- [New]
  2. Is it difficult to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  7. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  8. How to get admission in Indian Military Academy in 2016?
  9. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th standard?
  10. Chances to join Indian Air Force for M.Arch candidate?
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force if completed 12th Science being 21 years old candidate?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class in PCM with 58% being a candidate with an age of 19 years?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?
  16. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th commerce?
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
28th August 2015, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Air Force being a 12th WBCHSE candidate?

To join in Indian Air Force after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in National Defence Academy (NDA) examination. The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year for candidates who are interested to join in Indian Air Force, Army and Navy. Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

3. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years old.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be Physically fit as per Physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can appear in NDA examination and by qualifying all the rounds of NDA examination, you will be finally selected into Indian Air Force.
28th August 2015, 08:56 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You can join Indian Air Force after the completion of class 12th only.

Eligibility criteria required to join Indian Air Force after class 12th with Science stream:

The candidate should pass class 12th from a recognized Board in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject.

The candidate's age must be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

The candidate must be an unmarried male.

The candidate should should be a citizen of India.

The candidate should be physically fit as per the requirements.

The minimum height of the candidate should be of 160 cm.

The eye sight of the candidate must be 6/6 without glasses.

If you satisfy all the above, then you can easily join Indian Air Force after your class 12th.

All The Best.
28th August 2015, 11:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to join Indian Air Force. I am reading in class 12th in WBCHSE Board. What should I do so that I may select in Indian Air Force? Please reply as soon as possible.
You are reading in 12th standard of WBCHSE so you are eligile for Indian Air force exam through NDA exam.

Procedure for NDA exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

Written test is conducted by UPSC but other 3 steps are conducted by SSB.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam in Indian Air Force. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?