1st August 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO after plus two?

I am a plus two student who is waiting for the result. I would like to join ISRO after my studies but I don't know what should I study? Please guide me Sir. What should I study? Where should I study? Thank you Sir!

1st August 2016, 07:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO after plus two?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation.

ISRO conducts the entrance exam for admission of eligible candidates in its Bachelor of Technology courses under different disciplines.

Eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO are following:-

-The candidates should have completed Intermediate / Class 12th with the PCM Group along with at least 65% marks in aggregate.

-Candidates studying in the final year of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply on the condition they can produce the same by the time final selections are made.

-There will be an objective type paper divided into two parts for each subject as given below:

Physics

Chemistry and

Mathematics

The candidates needs to score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?