8th November 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How to join special protection group (SPG)?

I am a girl of 21 years, I have finished my +2 , and by God's grace I will be graduating next year, hopefully. I would like to join the special protection group (SPG). Is it possible for a girl to join the group? If so, what is the eligibility criteria, and how do I join the group? I'm am fully interested in security and protection forces. Please help.

9th June 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join special protection group (SPG)?

I am a boy of 21 .Next year I well be finish my graduate about B.Sc general.I would like to join the special protection group (SPG). Is it possible for a girl to join the group? If so, what is the eligibility criteria, and how do I join the group?
16th August 2017, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

I AM A BOY AND I AM 20 YEARS OLD .
I HAVE COMPLETED MY SCHOOLING AND NOW I AM ABOUT TO BE FINISH MY GRADUATION ABOUT B.SC(MATHS) .
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN SPECIAL PROTECTION GROUP. WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO JOIN SPECIAL PROTECTION GROUP (SPG).
17th October 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I love my India I sacrifice for my India hence I want become special Protection Guard commando
My age 18
Qualifications 10 2
And I am body builder
23rd December 2017, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

I love my India I sacrifice for my India, hence I want become to chhattisgarh special Protection Guard
My age 29
Qualifications 10 2
Anti nexal in odisha. I border security force work in.
3rd April 2018, 07:11 PM
Rudra0000
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a girl of 21 years, I have finished my +2 , and by God's grace I will be graduating next year, hopefully. I would like to join the special protection group (SPG). Is it possible for a girl to join the group? If so, what is the eligibility criteria, and how do I join the group? I'm am fully interested in security and protection forces. Please help.
Officers in SPG are recruited from the best lot of Indian Army, BSF, ITBP and CRPF.
You need to be physically and Mentally sound.
First thing you need to do is get into any of the above mentioned organizations get trained and then you might get in there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?