21st April 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How many posts are available in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know about the posts which are available in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment? How many posts are there can you tell me? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Pay scale of Clerk in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited?
  2. Requirements to apply in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?
  3. Job roles of Clerk in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited?
  4. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?
  5. When the notification of Co-Operative Bank Clerk recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  6. When the notification of The Co-Operative Bank Junior Clerk recruitment will be released?
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in Co-Operative Bank Clerk recruitment?
  8. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Diploma in Business Management course?
  9. Previous year question papers of Kerala Co-Operative Bank Clerk Secretary recruitment exam -- [New]
  10. What are the Government jobs I can apply being 35 years age old?
  11. Syllabus of HP Co-operative bank clerk exam?
  12. Junior Clerk previous years question papers of Co-Operative bank Kerala -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the syllabus for Tamilnadu state cooperative bank recruitment
  14. Can a student apply for banking exams if completed three semester of B.Sc IT from NIIT Darbhanga and three semester from the Karnataka Open University?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited Junior Clerk recruitment 2018?
  16. Kerala Co-Operative Bank Junior Clerk exam question papers
  17. Provide me the study material for Punjab co-operative bank clerk exam preparation?
  18. Roles and responsibilities of Junior Clerk in Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited recruitment?
23rd May 2018, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many posts are available in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know about the posts which are available in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment? How many posts are there can you tell me? Kindly let me know immediately.

There are 100 vacancies available in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited for Clerk recruitment. Candidates should be a domicile of Maharashtra and should have been residing continuously for 5 years or more in Maharashtra prior to 01-04-2018. Candidates’ age should be above 20 years and below 30 years as on 01-04-2018. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST & NT candidates is 5 years (30+5) and for OBC candidates are 3 years (30+3). Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the Clerk posts in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited.
25th May 2018, 07:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many posts are available in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Limited clerk recruitment:

Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Limited has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of "Clerk". Some of the details of this recruitment are given below.

Name of the Bank - Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd

Name of the Post - Clerk

Number of vacancies - 100 vacancies

Application Fee:-

>> For SC/ ST/ NT category candidates - Rs.400/-
>> For General/ OBC Candidates - Rs.800/-

You must be a domicile of Maharashtra and should have been residing continuously for 5 years or more in Maharashtra prior to 01.04.2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?