2nd March 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in Co-Operative Bank Clerk recruitment?

Hello guys, I came to know that Co-Operative Bank need clerk in their respective banks. I want to apply in this recruitment. But I don’t know much more about this recruitment. Can you tell me the eligibility criteria? Also I want to know how I can apply for this recruitment.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Co-Operative Bank Clerk recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  2. When the notification of The Co-Operative Bank Junior Clerk recruitment will be released?
  3. Requirements to apply in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?
  4. How many posts are available in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited Junior Clerk recruitment 2018?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?
  7. Job roles of Clerk in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited?
  8. Information regarding Eligibility criteria for Bank Clerk and PO positions? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed eligibility criteria and procedure followed to do Ph.D course?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Bank of Baroda PO 2018 recruitment?
  11. Selection procedure of Saraswat Bank Junior Officers recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Bank of India Credit Officers recruitment?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of UPSC Indian Defence Estate Services recruitment?
  15. Previous year question papers of Kerala Co-Operative Bank Clerk Secretary recruitment exam -- [New]
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment for an Electrical graduate?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  18. How many vacancies are there in Allahabad High Court of Judicature Law Clerk Trainee recruitment?
17th March 2018, 06:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in Co-Operative Bank Clerk recruitment?

Detailed Information, Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to apply for Co-Operative Bank Clerk Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for Co-Operative Bank Clerk Recruitment, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

<> The minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 45% marks.

<> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible and there is a relaxation for reserved category candidates.

<> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the last date for applying for Co-Operative Bank Clerk Recruitment is already over.

<> You are required to apply for this recruitment from its official website from the Careers section then click on the "Recruitment to apply for the post of Customer Service Representative" and the application process generally includes,
* Online Application Registration
* Online Payment of Fees
* Photograph and Signature upload

<> After submitting the filled in application form, you are required to take the printout of the application form.
24th March 2018, 09:39 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in Co-Operative Bank Clerk recruitment?

For your kind information about cooperative bank clerk that there are so many cooperative banks working in Indian and managed by the state govt. and every single bank conduct its own recruitment as per the standards decided by the recruitment board and if you want to become clerk in cooperative bank then you should have following eligibility criteria :

A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any other equivalent qualification from a recognised board/institute/university.

Candidate should have scored minimum 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years. Relaxation in age as per category which is 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Separate examination is conducted by the concerned cooperative banks for recruitment which is comprises of following subjects :

Reasoning ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General and Banking Awareness. Candidates have to qualify every subject with in 120 minutes then only they will be considered for interview process.

After qualifying written test you will be called for interview and if you qualify interview process you will be shortlisted for the job as per your marks in written test and interview.

For more details about the recruitment you should keep visiting at the official websites of the various cooperative banks.

Last edited by manojbadoniya; 27th March 2018 at 08:15 AM. Reason: As per order of support team
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?