16th November 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Train driver ie, a Loco Pilot so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways? How can I apply for the job? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required for TC Post in the Indian Railways?
  3. Can I get a job in Railways if I have completed M.Sc Chemistry course?
  4. What is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria for the position of TTE in Indian Railways?
  6. How can I become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Engine Driver?
  7. How to become a Clerk in Indian railways after B.Com?
  8. What should I do to get a job of Astronomer in any of the Indian Space Organisations? What is the eligibility criteria required for the job?
  9. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply? -- [New]
  10. How to get a job in railways after completion of intermediate?
  11. How to apply for Railway exam after studying B.E?
  12. What is the qualification criteria required to become a TC in the Indian Railways? Do I have to give any entrance exam?
  13. Are there any internships for electrical section in Indian Railways
  14. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  15. How to get a job in Indian Railways? What are the necessary steps? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  17. Which degree course is required to get a job in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  18. What is the qualification required to do diploma in railways?
18th November 2016, 04:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?

Basic Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Indian Railways for the post of Loco Pilot:

The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> There are certain eligibility criteria required in order to become Train Driver or Loco pilot.

>> The main basic educational qualification is as follows.

* You must have done ITI from SCVT/ NCVT Government recognized board in order to be eligible.

* Or else you must have Diploma in Any one of the core streams in order to be eligible.

* 12th Class in 10+2 pattern is also acceptable as an educational qualification.
18th November 2016, 05:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become a Train driver ie, a Loco Pilot so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways? How can I apply for the job? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable to OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates as per Government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?