7th October 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? Selection procedure in this recruitment?

I want to know about the selection procedure in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment. Please tell me about the selection procedure and tell me about the vacancies that how many are there? Please tell me asap.

9th October 2016, 01:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? Selection procedure in this recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment:

Number of vacancies are not mentioned in the official notification released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). But still we can expect the number of vacancies to be around 1000 approximately and not yet confirmed. There may be a chance of increasing the number of vacancies later in the concerned departments.

Selection Process of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment :

>> The selection process of this SSC Junior Engineer (JE) recruitment consists of the following processes.

>> Written Examination (Paper I) :-

200 Marks - Objective Type Paper

>> Written Examination (Paper II) :-

Those who qualify in Paper I will be forwarded to Paper II

300 Marks - offline mode exam - Conventional Type

Click here for Official Notification
9th October 2016, 11:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? Selection procedure in this recruitment?

The number of vacancies in Staff Selection Commission - Junior Engineer 2016 is approximately figured to 1000.

the candidates are selected through the following procedure:

> At first an objective written examination (paper 1) is conducted which is of online mode.

> Written examination (paper 2) conventional type questions will be conducetd which is of offline mode.

> There is no interview process.

> If more than one candidate secure equal marks, then the selection will be done by applying the given methods:

* Marks secured in paper 1.

* Marks secured in paper 2.

* Date of birth will be tallied and the senior will be chosen.

* Alphabetical order of the first names will be chosen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?