14th October 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Where to get posted after election in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?

I would like to know that where I can get posted if I get selected in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? I don't know anything about this so I want to know about my post. Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. SSC recruitment for junior engineer electrical old question papers?
  2. How many posts are available in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
  4. Download last 10 years question papers of SSC Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  5. Details of SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? Relaxations available for Physically Disabled candidates? -- [New]
  6. Important dates of SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
  7. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for Electrical Engineer?
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  9. Eligibility to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for a Mechanical Engineer who has completed B.E. around 5 years ago? Age limit to apply?
  10. To which department a candidate is posted after he is selected for the post of Junior Engineer(Electrical)?
  11. Previous years SSC Junior Engineering Civil Junior engineer question papers?
  12. How to get the application form for recruitment of Junior Engineering Mechanical through SSC
  13. Which books should I refer for SSC Junior Engineer?
  14. How many vacancies are available in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? Selection procedure in this recruitment?
  15. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  16. Previous year Question Papers of SSC for the position of Junior Electrical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to get the forms for SSC for Junior engineer
  18. Last years Railway Recruitment model question papers with answers for the post of Junior Engineer
15th October 2016, 09:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to get posted after election in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?

SSC conducts the exams for the recruitment of the lower level staff for the departments of the central government.

So, if you get selected, you will be working under the central government.

Since the offices of the central govt. are located all over the India, you may be serving in any part of the country if you get selected. Also, after the selection, be prepared for the frequent transfers in the initial years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?