14th October 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Details of SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? Relaxations available for Physically Disabled candidates?

Can I know about the relaxation available for Physically Disabled candidates in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? Can I get the details of this recruitment.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
  3. SSC recruitment for junior engineer electrical old question papers?
  4. Where to get posted after election in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
  5. How many posts are available in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
  6. How can I apply in government J.E after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Procedure to apply online in Engineers India Limited recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates? Important dates and application cost? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply in EIL recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates?
  9. Download last 10 years question papers of SSC Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  10. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  11. When I will get the offer letter from M.E.S. for Junior Engineer post?
  12. Do I have to qualify UPSC exam to become eligible for RRB exam?
  13. Important dates of SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
  14. Eligibility Criteria of IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for Electrical Engineer?
  16. Detailed information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When its notification will be released
  17. In Government sector I cannot get good salary if completed Diploma in EEE?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
26th October 2016, 04:23 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? Relaxations available for Physically Disabled candidates?

Staff Selection Commission conduct exam for this for various posts & all have different eligibility criteria. Basic qualification is to be a graduate in B.E / B.Tech / Diploma in Civil Engineering from a valid board. There is an age relaxation applicable for PWD candidates. You will get the relaxation of 10 years. Visit the official website of SSC for updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?