26th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in BECCIL Programme Coordinator recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Hello, I am a BCA graduate and I have heard about the BECCIL Programme Coordinator recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Programme Coordinator? Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to become a Programme Coordinator in BECCIL?
  2. Can I get relaxation in BECCIL Programme Coordinator recruitment being an OBC female candidate?
  3. Roles & responsibilities of Programme Coordinator in BECCIL?
  4. Requirements to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment for Psychology graduate?
  5. How many vacancies are there in ECHS Dental Officer recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  6. How many vacancies are there in CPCL Trade Apprentices recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  7. How many vacancies are there in WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  8. How many vacancies are there in DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  9. Detailed information about BPNL Center Coordinator recruitment 2018?
  10. How many vacancies are there in Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspectors recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  11. How many vacancies are there in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  12. How many vacancies are there in MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  13. How many vacancies are there in AIIMS Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  14. How many vacancies are available in SBI-PO 2018 recruitment?
  15. List all kind of government jobs for Homoeopathic doctor?
  16. Age limit to apply in BPNL Center Coordinator recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  17. Job opportunities in government sector for Civil Engineer? List of core government companies?
  18. Which are the government exams that are to be held in the upcoming year? -- [Most Discussed]
1st June 2018, 03:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in BECCIL Programme Coordinator recruitment? Requirements to apply?

"BECCIL Programme Coordinator recruitment"

>Educational Qualification:-
You must have a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent.

>Experience Desirable:
You should have at least 3 years experience in youth activities/ rural development/ other social sectors including voluntary work in a reputed organization.
>Technical Experience :
You must have Proficiency in Computers, report writing and communication skills

Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2018)
Minimum : 25 years
Maximum : 35 years

There are total 300 vacancies available in BECCIL for the post of Programme Coordinator.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Remove *
3rd June 2018, 10:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in BECCIL Programme Coordinator recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Number of vacancies available for BECIL Program Coordinator post 2018:

Total number of vacancies available for the post of Program Coordinator are given below.

>> Name of the post - Programme Coordinator

>> Number of vacancies - 300 vacancies

Some of the major requirements to apply are given below,

@ You should have completed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.

@ You must have 3 years of experience in youth activities or rural development or other social sectors including the voluntary work in any reputed organization.

@ You should have proficiency in computers, report writing and communication skills.

@ Minimum age required is 25 years and maximum age must not exceed 35 years. Age Criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2018

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?