28th June 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment for Psychology graduate?

I have done BSc(Psychology) and I want to apply in National Health Mission recruitment of District Program Coordinator . Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment for MSc(Psychology) postgraduate?
  2. Selection procedure of National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment 2018?
  3. Procedure to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment?
  4. Pay scale of District Program Coordinator in National Health Mission, UP?
  5. How many vacancies are there in BECCIL Programme Coordinator recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  6. How can I apply for Staff Nurse recruitment in National Urban Health Mission?
  7. Is it possible to get a government job in Maharashtra after completion of BHMS course in medical field?
  8. Requirements to apply for NIELIT Data Entry Operator recruitment for BCom General graduate?
  9. Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse recruitment for Nursing graduate?
  10. Important dates of National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?
  11. What is BAMS job scope?
  12. Is it possible for getting a government job with B.Tech certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information about BPNL Center Coordinator recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  14. Requirements required to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher?
  15. How can I prepare to become a Programme Coordinator in BECCIL?
  16. Detailed information about National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh Lab Technician recruitment?
  17. Requirements to apply in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment of Clinical Psychologists?
  18. Can I do psychology correspondence along with my B.Com?
1st July 2018, 11:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment for Psychology graduate?

Requirements to apply for National Health Mission District Program Coordinator Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this National Health Mission District Program Coordinator recruitment is given below,

>> You should have done Post Graduate preferably in Life Sciences or Social Science or Medicine or Nutrition or Social Work or Rural Management or Health Management..etc., from a recognized university.

>> And retired government officers with Graduation and minimum 5 years experience in Health sector or Rural or Urban development preferred.

>> Besides this, you should also have experience required for the post of District Program Coordinator in National Health Mission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?