18th March 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare to become a Bank Manager in any Nationalized Bank?

I am in class 11th right now. And i want to be a bank manager in any nationalized bank. So kindly suggest me that how should i prepare to become a Bank Manager?

18th March 2016, 09:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare to become a Bank Manager in any Nationalized Bank?

To become Bank manager you have to qualify the PO examination and after qualifying this exam you have to gain experience in your work and skills and after years of experience you will get promoted to the post of Bank Manager. To appear in PO examination you must have completed graduation and age limit should be in between 21 to 30 years and relaxation in upper limit is given to reserved categories.
18th March 2016, 09:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You should be graduate with the subject of Commerce, science, arts from recognised University. Minimum percentage of marks is 60% and relaxation is applicable for SC and ST candidates. Age limit in 21 to 30 years and relaxation is applicable for SC /ST candidates. You should be qualified in any one of the computer course from recognised institution. You have to appear in the PO examination.
18th March 2016, 10:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in class 11th right now. And i want to be a bank manager in any nationalized bank. So kindly suggest me that how should i prepare to become a Bank Manager?
The nationalized banks will not recruit Bank Managers directly. They recruit Probationary Officer (PO) only. The recruitment for the PO will be done by IBPS for many nationalized banks. The eligibility to appear for the common written examination is a pass in graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The upper age limit is 30 years for the PO post. The aspirant has to appear for the examination and clear the same. The next step is an interview and final selection. After you selected as PO, you can work in the Banks. After some experience, you can appear for the departmental examination for the Bank Manager post. If you clear then you will become a Bank Manager. The website link is http://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?