21st December 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the written examination for the post of AE in UPPCL?

I want to prepare for the entrance examination for the post of Assistant Engineer in UPPCL. So please tell me how to prepare for the examination?

28th December 2015, 03:11 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for the written examination for the post of AE in UPPCL?

To prepare for the post of Assistant Engineer in UPPCL you need to have strong approach in General Knowledge also you must have good understanding in the field of Geography as well as civics.

As most of the cases that comes in post of Assistant Engineer in UPPCL is related to the society community and the politics. SO, civics is main part in the post of Assistant Engineer in UPPCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?