21st December 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criterias for appearing in UPPCL examination?

Sir,

I am a student of b.tech 4th year with the branch electrical engineering. I want to appear for the UPPCL examination now. So tell me what are the eligibility criterias for appearing in the examination? Please reply.

21st December 2015, 09:43 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the eligibility criterias for appearing in UPPCL examination?

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited recruits electrical engineering students under the Assistant Engineer post.

Essential Qualification: Student must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university. The student also has knowledge of Hindi. .If the candidate has not passed High school or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Govt. Of U,P.
within 3 years of joining.

Age Limit: 21-40 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of Computer based test which consist of 200 multiple choice question followed by interview.

**I am sorry to say that the recruitment process for this year has been over but still providing you the notification so that you have an idea about the syllabus or any other information if you want.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf uppcl assistant engineer.pdf(1.91 MB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?