21st December 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Junior Engineer post in UPPCL?

I am a lateral entry 2nd year diploma student of electrical stream. I want to know about the procedure to apply for the Junior Engineer post in UPPCL?

21st December 2015, 10:59 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Junior Engineer post in UPPCL?

UPPCL recruits diploma holder candidates under the post of Junior Engineer every year. You will apply through online when the online registration begins.

Eligibility: Student must hold diploma degree in Electrical Engineering from any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature". The student also has knowledge of Hindi Language.

Age Limit: 18 to 40 years. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of Computer based test (CBT) followed by interview.

**But I am sorry to say that the online registration for the recruitment of this year has been closed on 17th June. But you can prepare for the next year. So I am providing you the notification for this year so that you will be better to know about the job profile, syllabus of exam etc.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf uppcl junior engineer.pdf(2.55 MB, 120 views)
2nd August 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a lateral entry 2nd year diploma student of electrical stream. I want to know about the procedure to apply for the Junior Engineer post in UPPCL?
10th August 2020, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am letterel entry student iti 2 year diploma electrical I can apply uppcl je please reply me
12th August 2020, 12:45 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Procedure to apply for Junior Engineer post in UPPCL?

Selection Procedure:

The selection process will be based on the written test only. The computer-based test will be held at Varanasi, Lucknow, Agra and Meerut cities. Candidates 2 times the number of category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for document verification.Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection.

Candidates need to refer to the official UPPCL portal for the recruitment advertisement at uppcl.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?